Conector Property Definition: strange empty field in SysML tab
|Status:||Closed||Start date:||20 June 2013|
|Assignee:||Etienne Brosse||% Done:|
The Connector property in the SysML view (when a Conector Property Definition is selected) is empty and can’t be filled in.
While over the Value field, the mouse cursor changes into ‘text edition’, but I can’t write anything.
The right hand side arrow opens an empty drop down list.
- File sysml3_-_Modelio_3.0__120.png added
- Subject changed from Conector Property Definition to Conector Property Definition: strange empty field in SysML tab
- Description updated (diff)
- Assignee set to Antonin Abhervé
- Priority changed from Medium to High
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee changed from Antonin Abhervé to Etienne Brosse
- Status changed from Assigned to Resolved
- Target version set to 3.0.07
The connector property definition is deduced from the model so it can not be changed directly from the SysML tab.
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
Validated with SysML Architect 3.1.03 + Modelio 3.1.1 – 201402210039 64-bit on Windows 8.1 64-bit.
Also available in: Atom