Setting diagram name with the Diagram Creation Wizard does not work
|Status:||Closed||Start date:||10 November 2013|
|Assignee:||Xialou Zhang||% Done:|
|Target version:||Modelio 3.1.1|
Using Modelio-3.0.1 for Linux.
When creating a new Class Diagram with the Diagram Creation Wizard (right click on my my project package –> Create Diagram –> Diagram Creation Wizard), the name entered for the diagram is ignored – instead the new diagram gets the name “ Class diagram” (where is the name of my project). Similar things happen for other diagram types.
… instead the new diagram gets the name “PROJECTNAME Class diagram” (where PROJECTNAME is the name of my project)…
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Xialou Zhang
- Priority changed from Medium to Immediat
- Target version set to 192
- Status changed from Assigned to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- Target version changed from 192 to Modelio 3.1.1
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
Validated with Modelio 3.1.1 – 201402210039 64-bit on Windows 8.1 64-bit.
Also available in: Atom