Use-Case-Diagram, remapping Owner/Target side in Link/Flow
|Status:||Resolved||Start date:||14 April 2014|
|Assignee:||Christophe Malgouyres||% Done:|
|Target version:||Modelio 3.2|
I’m using Modelio in order to visualize processes within a company. I end up creating quite a few Use Case diagrams. Pretty helpfull tool so far. I noticed an odd kind of bug.
In order to reproduce this:
- Start a new project
- Create a Use Case diagram
- Place 3 Actors
- Connection two of them with Communication Link
- Drag either end from one Actor to another in order to change the mapping, working as expected so far
- Add an Information Flow between two of the Actors
- Try to drag the Link from Actor to another, notice: the target end doesn’t stick to the new target; when moving the owner side you receive an Internal Error (java.util.NoSuchElementException)
- Now try to drag the Communication Link from Actor to another again, notice: the Communication Link will switch its' target too
Looking forward to seeing this fixed.
Kind regards, Sebastian