Issue #239

Web publisher generate bad characters

Added by razli Sten about 4 years ago.

Status:NewStart date:24 April 2015
Priority:MediumDue date:
Assignee:-% Done:

0%

Category:-
Target version:Modelio 3.3

Description

Hello,

I don’t find any project in Redmine so that I put this here.

when I generate a web page, some characters are not traduce in html from Note in description[HTML] of a use case (see capture). You can see html page in forum: https://www.modelio.org/forum/9-extensions/3365-solvedweb-publisher-generate-bad-characters.html

I found a solution: untick html for Description.

Thank you for this software (I hope one time this can translate UML to Python ;–)

Capture du 2015-04-24 11_13_06.png (46.9 KB) razli Sten, 24 April 2015 14:46

Also available in: Atom PDF