Audit settings do not save
When I change audit settings (example: Activity, R1190), the save button has no effect. Even saving, closing the window and re-opening the window (not the program), the settings have returned to defaults.
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Cédric Marin
- Status changed from Assigned to Resolved
- Target version set to Modelio 3.7.0
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
I’ve tried 3.7.0 now, and it does save for the current session, but does not remain saved across invocations. I.e., I can change it, save it, and it’s fine until I exit. The next invocation I must go in and set the audit flags again.
- Status changed from Resolved to Feedback
- Assignee changed from Cédric Marin to Christophe Malgouyres
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
- Target version changed from Modelio 3.7.0 to Modelio 3.7.1
Persistence between sessions will be handled properly with Modelio 3.7.1.
Also available in: Atom