"Implement Interfaces Properties" does not work if the class is an abstract class
|Status:||New||Start date:||09 November 2012|
I believe I have found a bug in Modelio 2.2.0 in the feature of “Modeling Wizard > Implement Interfaces Properties”. I am using Modelio 2.2.0 in Ubuntu 12.04 (x86).
Here are the steps to reproduce the problem:
1) Create new project
2) Create an interface IFoo with an abstract public method called Bar()
3) Then create an abstract class called Foo
4) The have Foo implements the interface IFoo
5) In either the diagram or model explorer, right mouse click on Foo, select Modeling Wizard > Implement Interfaces Properties. You will see nothing happens. That is no addition of an operation (non-abstract) in the Foo class.
6) Now change Foo from Abstract class to concrete class and repeat step 5) and now you should see Modelio adds the Bar operation to Foo.
If you delete the implementation and then change the Foo back to abstract class and go back to step 5) and you will find nothing happens again.
Hence this problem is 100% reproducible.