- New ‘Select all/deselect all’ buttons in the Modules update window.
- New progress bar when adding, deleting or updating modules.
- New ‘Administration’ commands allowing to defragment or rebuild models indexes.
- Metamodel and API classes are now automaticaly imported in the Script engine.
- Associations, Connectors and Links are now displayed in the model explorer.
- Communication messages are now displayed in the model.
- Libraries version and description are now displayed in the project information page.
Bug fixes :
- Fixes in the tagged value parameters edition box.
- Fixes in XMI import/export.
- Fix in NamespaceUses recalculation.
- Fix diagram creation under operations.
- Fixes on Associations/AssociationEnds.
- Fixes in diagrams style editor.
- Fixes in Sequence diagrams.
- Fixes in model import.
- Fixes and improvements in the online help.
- Fix of in the ‘picking’ feature.
- Fix in navigation service.
- Fix in moves between work models.
Download Modelio 3.0.1: http://www.modelio.org/downloads/download-modelio.html
Download the language packs: http://www.modelio.org/downloads/language-packs.html
Need help? Want to share your experience?
The Modelio development team is pleased to announce the Modelio 2.2 release.
Modelio 2.2 is available for both Windows and Linux platforms (details…)
The new Modelio 2.2.0 version planned for June 2012 will provide several new features.
Modelio 2.2.0 can now automatically create static (class) diagrams from a model.
Created diagrams are:
- Class structure diagram
Diagram showing how a class is made in terms of attributes, associations and inheritance.
- Class inheritance diagram
Diagram showing where a given class is located in its inheritance graph.
- Package contents structure diagram
Diagram showing the internal structure of a package (the package contents and the main links between its contained elements).
- SubPackage structure diagram
Diagram showing the sub-packages of a package (the sub-package and the dependencies between them).
- Dependency diagram
Diagram showing the incoming and outgoing dependencies of a package. This diagram helps situating a package in the application design and analyzing the impacts of changes in the model.
This new feature, available on Packages and Components, allows to display the ownership relation between namespaces in the form of links.
The NamespaceUse links are dependency links that are automatically computed by Modelio each time the model is modified. They are precious for impact analysis. In Modelio 2.2.0 these links can be displayed by the Fast Link Editor.
Modelio’s XMI services are now accessible to modules.
Module developers have the possibility to call these XMI services to produce or import XMI files.
A new command displays the Modelio log file contents directly in a text editor, thereby solving the puzzling question that we all face one day: where is this damned log file?
Modelio 2.2.0 opens up to the world of Maven.
- A Modelio maven plugin is provided that can be used in a Maven production chain to carry out code generation tasks.
- A first Maven archetype is provided to create module development project, greatly simplifying the initial setup and further developments of such projects.
- The Modelio archetype and plugin, along with the main jar files required for module development are made available on a public Maven repository: http://repository.modelio.org
The new ‘-create’ and ‘-template’ command line options allow creating new projects when using Modelio in batch mode. A must have for integration process automation.
Also available in: Atom