From 09 February 2012 to 09 March 2012
09 March 2012
- 17:58 Issue #40 (Resolved): Strange XML error while reversing Java project
while reversing a rather large Java project, I got this strange error:...
- 17:14 Issue #39 (Resolved): Line number not shown when a parsing problem occurs
When reversing a problematic Java source, an error message is shown at the bottom of the generation report dial...
08 March 2012
- 16:05 Java Designer development Revision 130: Adds operation generation on Enums.
- 15:32 Java Designer development Revision 129: Enumerations can now contain Operations during reverse.
07 March 2012
- 19:14 Java Designer development Revision 128: Reverse code that construct the XML intermediate file clean up. Not much tested
- 10:38 Issue #36 (Assigned): Problem reversing Java declaration ending with a comment
- As you saw, the last version of JavaDesigner has some [restrictions](http://forge.modelio.org/projects/javadesigner-d...
06 March 2012
- 20:15 Issue #36 (Resolved): Problem reversing Java declaration ending with a comment
Trying to reverse (Modelio 2.1.0, Java designer module 2.0.13) this simple class:
public class TestMod...
02 March 2012
- 16:16 Java Designer development Revision 127: Removal of useless endToken in method generateXML of XMLGenerator interface
- removal of setFile/getFile on ASTAntlr2
- 15:21 Java Designer development Revision 126: Removal of useless grammar packages
- 15:16 Java Designer development Revision 125: Removal of useless grammar packages
- 15:13 Java Designer development Revision 124: Update of full Java parser to antlr 3.4.1, clean-up and removal of structural grammar.
28 February 2012
- 14:09 Issue #31: Java reverse error
- One more information. Tried to reverese sources from JDK 1.7.0_02 and JDK 1.6.0_29.
- 14:07 Issue #31 (Resolved): Java reverse error
- Trying to revers JDK source class file
FAILS with error:
24 February 2012
- 11:17 Java Designer development Revision 123: Updates binary version to modelio 2.1
- 11:16 Java Designer development Revision 122: Removes duplicated Jar.
21 February 2012
- 17:48 Issue #19 (Closed): Running application which reads from console hangs the Modelio
- 14:47 Issue #19: Running application which reads from console hangs the Modelio
- Improvement added to JConsoleWithDialog in [revision 121](http://forge.modelio.org/projects/javadesigner-development/...
- 16:57 Evolution #17 (Closed): Generate "return null" or something like that while generating operation ...
- 16:21 Issue #22 (Closed): Reverse engineering problems
- 13:58 Issue #22 (Resolved): Reverse engineering problems
- Fix integrated into the trunk in [revision 119](http://forge.modelio.org/projects/javadesigner-development/repository...
- 16:07 Evolution #23 (Closed): Support more "collection to use"
- 15:59 Issue #18 (Closed): No code should be generated for references (attribute, assoc, parameter, etc)...
- 14:34 Java Designer development Revision 121: Improves caret position behavior when inputing text in the console.
- Based on Marijan Matic's work, see Anomalie #19 - Running application which reads from console hangs the Modelio
- 14:05 Java Designer development Revision 120: All Attributes and AssociationEnds into an Interface should have a 'public' visibil...
- This fix also avoids a warning from being triggered at generation.
- 13:53 Java Designer development Revision 119: Integration of Java 7 into the existing reverse, as well as a few generics-related ...
- This is a merge of fja's branch, up to revision 99 (before upgrading ANTLR's version)
20 February 2012
- 11:04 Issue #19: Running application which reads from console hangs the Modelio
- I did not took in consideration all possibilities with BACKSPACE, DELETE, ARROW and CR/LF keys.
This implementation ...
18 February 2012
- 15:43 Issue #19: Running application which reads from console hangs the Modelio
- This will do the trick with the caret. If it's not too late for version 2.0.13.
Just replace the code inside the J...
17 February 2012
- 13:59 Issue #19: Running application which reads from console hangs the Modelio
- This is a good news. The only missing part is to handle caret position (you can change the caret position during inpu...
15 February 2012
- 15:05 Java Designer development Revision 118: Fixes 'getParentInheritances' for Interfaces.
14 February 2012
- 17:20 Java Designer development Revision 117: Allows reverse of several element imports between the same elements.
- Issue 0010257: Reverse of a class with 2 elementImports to the SAME class, one stereotyped JavaStatic, removes 1 elem...
- 17:08 Java Designer development Revision 116: Removes a blocking audit error at reverse when using a TemplateParameter from a Par...
- 16:45 Java Designer development Revision 115: Update of structural reverse parser to antlr 3.4.1
- 16:41 Evolution #17 (Resolved): Generate "return null" or something like that while generating operatio...
- Fixed by [revision 113](http://forge.modelio.org/projects/javadesigner-development/repository/revisions/113) and [rev...
- 16:40 Java Designer development Revision 114: Adds new module parameter 'GenerateDefaultReturn'.
- 16:34 Java Designer development Revision 113: Evolution #17 - Generate "return null" or something like that while generating oper...
- Adds a default return code generation for operations having a return parameter an nor 'JavaCode' nor 'JavaReturn' not...
- 16:04 Java Designer development Revision 112: Typo... Concurent -> Concurrent
- 13:34 Issue #18 (Resolved): No code should be generated for references (attribute, assoc, parameter, et...
- Fixed by [revision 111](http://forge.modelio.org/projects/javadesigner-development/repository/revisions/111)
- 13:32 Java Designer development Revision 111: Anomalie #18 - No code should be generated for references (attribute, assoc, parame...
- 12:30 Issue #19 (Resolved): Running application which reads from console hangs the Modelio
- Fixes by [revision 110](http://forge.modelio.org/projects/javadesigner-development/repository/revisions/110) thanks t...
- 12:19 Java Designer development Revision 110: Anomalie #19 - Running application which reads from console hangs the Modelio
- - Sets InfoDialog to ReadWrite.
- Forward characters from JConsoleDialog to running process.
- Adds a mechanism to de...
13 February 2012
- 19:59 Java Designer development Revision 109: Unifies JConsoleWithDialog usage.
- 19:58 Java Designer development Revision 108: A new execution dialog should be created for each process.
- 19:57 Java Designer development Revision 107: Updates diagram creation for Modelio 2.1.
- 16:40 Java Designer development Revision 106: Update of structural reverse parser to antlr 3.4.1
- 16:36 Java Designer development Revision 105: Update jars for Modelio 2.1
- 16:28 Java Designer development Revision 104: Fixes an error when reversing an Extern Interface. (from commercial rep.)
- 12:07 Java Designer development Revision 103: Adds initialization when opening the directory chooser.
10 February 2012
- 17:46 Evolution #23 (Resolved): Support more "collection to use"
- Fixed by [revision 102](http://forge.modelio.org/projects/javadesigner-development/repository/revisions/102)
- 17:45 Java Designer development Revision 102: Evolution #23: Support more "collection to use"
- Adds "ArrayDequeue as Dequeue"
- 17:44 Java Designer development Revision 101: Fixes default import generation for collections.
- 17:43 Java Designer development Revision 100: Adds some 'known containers' for the reverse: ArrayDequeue, Dequeue, Reference, Wea...
- 14:47 Issue #22 (Assigned): Reverse engineering problems
- Fixed by FJA when integrating Java 1.7 syntax in the ANTLR grammar ([revision 92](http://forge.modelio.org/projects/j...
- 11:29 Java Designer development Revision 99: Fixes a generics bug involving a Map containing a simple wildcard.
- Clean up of some comments and warnings...
09 February 2012
- 15:52 Java Designer development Revision 98: Typos...
- 15:48 Java Designer development Revision 97: Fixes relative file contribution to model components.
Also available in: Atom