From 30 April 2012 to 29 May 2012
29 May 2012
- 18:52 Issue #40: Strange XML error while reversing Java project
- Any target date for release 2.1.0? I am really looking for this fix.
- 17:54 Issue #60: Reversing Java projects with dependencies with other projects
- Thanks for the info, will look at that closely.
BTW, your link to the wiki is broken. Actual URL is http://forge....
- 13:55 Issue #60 (Feedback): Reversing Java projects with dependencies with other projects
- As far as I understand, your project only needs a little configuration to be working as you need.
The current type lo...
- 14:31 Issue #31 (Resolved): Java reverse error
- 14:29 Evolution #57: Those annoying marker comments in generated code
- First of all, you should now it is possible to generate in "release mode", which removes all modelio-related markers ...
25 May 2012
- 18:23 Issue #60 (Feedback): Reversing Java projects with dependencies with other projects
- Many times, a Java application is splitted into several Eclipse projects, each one having its own src folder. The log...
- 14:58 Evolution #57 (New): Those annoying marker comments in generated code
- In round-trip mode, some markers are generated in the Java code by Modelio Java Designer module, probably to help fig...
10 May 2012
- 09:20 Issue #39 (Resolved): Line number not shown when a parsing problem occurs
- Parsing errors are now added to the reverse report (with file name, line and column numbers) instead of printed in th...
- 09:17 Issue #39 (Assigned): Line number not shown when a parsing problem occurs
- Assigning the issue.
Also available in: Atom