The Diagrams view¶
The Diagrams explorer view in User Folder mode¶
- 1. The “Diagrams” tab.
- 2. User folders.
- 3. Shortcut to open a diagram.
- 4. Folder containing all diagrams.
- 5. Diagram.
- 6. “Diagrams” view toolbar.
Main diagram explorer commands¶
- Create a folder [ – Create a folder] : Creates a user folder under the selected element.
- Delete an element [ – Delete / Del key] : Delete the selected element.
- Rename an element [ – Rename / F2 key] : Rename the selected element.
- Collapse all  : Collapses all elements and shows only the root project.
- Flat view  : Display the diagrams in flat view.
- List diagrams by type  : Display the diagrams in folders according to their type.
- List diagrams by user folders  : Display shortcuts to the diagrams in folders created by the user.
- List diagram by context  : Display the diagrams under their context.