The Modelio Diagrams topic¶
The Modelio Diagrams topic of the Modelio Modeler user guide contains all the information you need on using Modelio diagrams to build your models.
As well as basic information on how to create and open diagrams, this topic describes how to create and handle elements and links in diagrams (including selecting, moving and modifying elements, redrawing links or changing their values, and showing and masking elements in diagrams).
The different element graphic options are presented in detail, including how to choose element size, and how to define the foreground and background colors and fonts of your choice for different elements at project or diagram level.
Youll also find everything you need to know about using the different services provided by the diagram toolbar (aligning elements, cloning graphic options, activating the grid, copying diagrams as images and saving diagrams in a file).
The Modelio Diagrams topic contains the following sections:
- Creating a diagram
- Opening a diagram
- Creating elements in a diagram
- Handling diagram elements
- Drawing links in a diagram
- Handling links
- Using diagram navigation links
- Using the diagram history navigation feature
- Showing and masking elements in a diagram
- Changing an elements size
- Setting graphic options in diagrams
- Cloning graphic options
- Using the grab function
- Using the zoom function
- Activating the grid
- Aligning elements
- Copying a diagram as an image
- Saving a diagram in a file
- Closing a diagram