The audit view¶
The audit view¶
The Audit tab displays the results of the model audit that is automatically run by Modelio every time you carry out a modeling operation.
Main audit view services¶
- Auto select in explorer  : When activated, a left click on the problem description select the concerned element in the explorer.
- Clear current results  : Clear the currently displayed Audit results.
Change Audit running mode  : Change the audit running mode.
When pressed, auto mode is selected, manual mode otherwise.
In auto mode the audit will automatically check each modification carried out in the model.
In manual mode, check are only performed on demand by executing the ‘Check Model’ command on a model element.
Audit Status  : Display the Audit process status (Red : suspended / Green : running).
Model modification counter : Display the number of model modification carried out when the Audit process is suspended.
Audit summary : Display the current Audit results summary.
Show details [ – Show details / double-click] : Open the “Problem details” window that provides detailed information on the problem, as well as advice on how to correct it.
Disable rule [– Disable rule] : Disable the selected rule number in the Audit rule settings.
Change severity [Severity] : Change the severity of the selected rule number in the Audit rule settings.
- : Tip. Simple information message.
- : Warning. You can choose to take this information into account or not.
- : Error. You can choose to correct this non-fatal error or not.
- : Fatal error. These appear in an independent window as soon as the problem is encountered, and are not displayed in the audit view.
Changing the severity of an audit rule¶
With Modelio, you can define the severity of each audit rule applied to your models. For more details, see Modelio audit rule settings.