Creating a project¶
Creating a new project¶
- Click on “File\New project…”.
- Select a project type. Project types preconfigure projects by automatically deploying certain modules. For example, a “Java” type project automatically deploys the Java Designer module.
- Enter the name of the project.
- You can choose to define a project location outside the Modelio workspace here.
- Enter the author and the description of the project.
- You can choose to use the SVN Teamwork Manager feature. This will deploy the Teamwork Manager module in your project.
- You can choose to import an initialization model (available with certain project types).
- Click on “Create” to create and open the project.
Each project name is unique, and it is not possible to create two projects with the same name.