The Diagrams view¶
The Diagrams explorer view in User Folder mode¶
- 1. The “Diagrams” tab.
- 2. The “Diagrams” view toolbar.
- 3. Diagrams
Main diagram explorer commands¶
- Create a folder [ – Create a folder] : Creates a user folder under the selected element.
- Delete an element [ – Delete / Del key] : Delete the selected element.
- Rename an element [ – Rename / F2 key] : Rename the selected element.
- Collapse all  : Collapses all elements and shows only the root project.
- Flat view  : Display the diagrams in flat view.
- List diagrams by type  : Display the diagrams in folders according to their type.
- List diagrams by user folders  : Display shortcuts to the diagrams in folders created by the user.
- List diagram by owner  : Display the diagrams under their owner.