From 24 July 2017 to 22 August 2017
17 August 2017
- 18:18 Issue #315: Modelio doesn't honor screen dpi setting
- The SWT bug related to DPI scaling: <https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=421383>
15 August 2017
- 09:52 Issue #319 (New): Cannot use WebModelPublisher with NoClassDefFoundError
Steps to reproduce:
Install Modelio 3.6
Add e.g. a use case diagram
Configuration -> Modules -...
11 August 2017
- 10:16 Issue #317: Blank diagram / tab fails to load
- I've found the log file :D
2017-08-11 10:14:09,469 ERROR o.m.d.elements - null
- 10:00 Issue #317 (New): Blank diagram / tab fails to load
- Open a previously created diagram and the tab remains blank as if it failed to load. No error message given.
08 August 2017
- 21:02 Issue #316 (New): Error when moving parts of a sequence diagram
- When I select the lower part of a sequence diagram with asynchronous messages, and then try to move it down (for exam...
- 20:54 Issue #315 (New): Modelio doesn't honor screen dpi setting
- On high resolution displays (such as the Dell XPS 13), Modelio display is messed up because some elements are display...
27 July 2017
- 01:27 Issue #314 (New): Ubuntu Linux : GTK2 on HiDPI vs GTK3 Eclipse bug
- As reported by other users (<https://www.modelio.org/forum/16-feature-requests/4152-dpi-scale.html0>, #315), Modelio ...
26 July 2017
- 13:06 Evolution #313 (New): State Machine Diagrams / In symbol for Transition objects the guard label s...
- Today it is impossible to resize a guard label (even though the drag and drop squares are displayed, they do nothing)...
- 12:58 Issue #312 (New): Create Diagram / Sub package structure diagram (automatic) seems to be broken
- In 3.5 this diagram displayed the dependencies between packages, it seems to no longer work in 3.6
Also available in: Atom