From 26 September 2013 to 25 October 2013
25 October 2013
- 15:30 Assistance #146 (New): Inclusion d'un projet modelio dans un autre projet source et projet versionné
- Nous utilisons actuellement ArgoUML pour gérer notre modèle de données et sa génération.
Le projet est commité, et e...
- 15:15 Evolution #145 (Assigned): Add 'Export XMI' link on project (instead of first package)
- In current version, all project can't be exported as XMI, only first package can, but first package is not present
22 October 2013
- 17:58 Issue #141: It's not possible to specify minint and maxint in CombinedFragment loop operand
- If I undestand that correctly, this means all associated values of the InteractionConstraint - among other things, *s...
- 15:50 Issue #141: It's not possible to specify minint and maxint in CombinedFragment loop operand
- ##### Modelio metamodel:
In UML *`minint`* and *`maxint`* are specified as an *InteractionConstraint* guard on the *...
- 14:44 Issue #143 (Resolved): Diagram style editor - some entries are repeated twice
- 14:43 Issue #143 (Assigned): Diagram style editor - some entries are repeated twice
- Hi WGH WGH,
again, thank you for your feedback.
The duplicated entries came from the "N-ary" versions of Associ...
- 14:17 Issue #142 (Resolved): When a duplicate class is added to a class diagram, there's no indication ...
- Hi WGH WGH,
first of all, thank you for your detailled feedback.
WGH WGH wrote:
> Another option I can think o...
- 12:47 Issue #144 (Resolved): Quick reference selection mode isn't always aborted when input loses focus
- 11:56 Issue #144: Quick reference selection mode isn't always aborted when input loses focus
- To WGH WGH: Thank you for you accurate description of this bug which helped us a lot to fix it. The feature you call ...
21 October 2013
- 20:22 Issue #144 (Closed): Quick reference selection mode isn't always aborted when input loses focus
- The subject might be vague, as I don't know how this feature is properly called.
Anyway, this bug manifests everyw...
- 18:11 Issue #143 (Closed): Diagram style editor - some entries are repeated twice
- In diagram style editor, some options are listed twice. Take a look at the screenshot: you can find two "Show cardina...
20 October 2013
- 19:07 Issue #142 (Closed): When a duplicate class is added to a class diagram, there's no indication wh...
- It makes sense that class diagrams don't contain duplicate classes.
However, when you drag'n'drop such class to a...
- 17:39 Issue #141 (Closed): It's not possible to specify minint and maxint in CombinedFragment loop operand
- ...or at least the way to do so particularly unobvious. There's no such option in Element tab, where I'd expect it to...
18 October 2013
- 15:32 Issue #140: No save confirmation on exit
- Even though I managed to capture a [video of this](http://chireiden.torlan.ru/modelio_close.avi), I couldn't find abs...
- 13:59 Issue #140: No save confirmation on exit
- Small update: even after selecting "File -> Quit" and clicking "Cancel" there, closing window may close the applicati...
- 12:49 Issue #140: No save confirmation on exit
- I tried two different platforms. Modelio build number is the one you specified.
1. Windows 7 64-bit running 64-bi...
- 11:11 Issue #140: No save confirmation on exit
- Not reproduced with Modelio 3.0.0 Open Source 201309241706 under Windows Seven SP1 64-bit.
@WGH WGH : Can you provid...
17 October 2013
- 21:03 Issue #140 (Assigned): No save confirmation on exit
- Steps to reproduce:
1. Open some project
2. Make some changes
3. Close Modelio
Changes will be lost. Although...
10 October 2013
- 16:53 Modeler Module Revision 33: Disable UpdateInternalStructure command for ModuleComponent.
09 October 2013
- 16:22 Modelio application Revision 6: Modelio 3.0.0
04 October 2013
- 11:33 Modeler Module Revision 32: Modeler Module 8.1.18
- 11:31 Modeler Module Revision 31: Update modeler module version.
03 October 2013
- 16:43 Modeler Module Revision 30: Fix the update of instance when classifier owns a port.
Also available in: Atom