From 08 January 2014 to 06 February 2014
29 January 2014
- 14:07 Issue #178 (Assigned): Editor tabs placement not saved after program restart
- 13:29 Issue #178 (Assigned): Editor tabs placement not saved after program restart
- Changing the placement of editor tabs (e.g. elements tab) is reset after program restart.
How to recreate:
25 January 2014
- 12:40 Issue #177 (Closed): In use case diagrams, communication lines don't work
- Hello! In a use case diagram, when I connect an actor and a use case with communication line, the line is drawn with...
20 January 2014
- 15:30 Issue #165: element view bug
- I created an issue on the ktable forge:
- 15:16 Issue #165: element view bug
The bug is related to a third party library (ktable) and could occur only on Windows.
It may be caused by o...
16 January 2014
- 15:55 Issue #176 (Assigned): BPMN Task marked as "ForCompensation" should be connected to a Boundary Ev...
- It can be connected now using Sequence Flow only, which is not correct according to BPMN (very special case for compe...
- 15:41 Issue #175 (Resolved): BPMN End Event of type "Terminate" has wrong name "Termnate" (without lett...
- BPMN End Event of type "Terminate" has wrong name "Termnate" (without letter "i").
- 15:33 Issue #174 (New): BPMN Boundary Event CancelActivity attribute has wrong name (or behavior)
- Setting CancelActivity of a Boundary Event to *false* causes modeler to draw event with solid line which means in BPM...
15 January 2014
- 19:44 Issue #161: Unable to start Modelio 3.0.1 in Windows 7 64-Bit
- Happened to me, too, but with ubuntu 12.04 64 bits.
But I found a solution : I go in a terminal and run /usr/local/b...
12 January 2014
- 04:33 Issue #173: jython instanates the wrong class loader
- I think this can be closed.
The problem seems to be that jython pkgutil.py does not search in the jar file in the ...
11 January 2014
- 23:39 Issue #173 (Closed): jython instanates the wrong class loader
- After importing django configuration (conf) and calling configure on the settings, configure fails with an error : At...
- 01:39 Issue #165: element view bug
- Cédric Marin wrote:
> The log effectively contains nothing useful.
> There is another way to help us but it wi...
10 January 2014
- 13:39 Issue #165: element view bug
- The log effectively contains nothing useful.
There is another way to help us but it will require you to have the Or...
09 January 2014
- 12:00 Issue #165: element view bug
- Cédric Marin wrote:
> Hello, I can't reproduce the problem here.
> What I did :
> 1. open a project
> 1. cre...
Also available in: Atom