From 03 October 2014 to 01 November 2014
01 November 2014
- 06:37 Issue #207 (Resolved): Functionality of re-ordering attributes & operations in class diagram or m...
- This issue has been reported against Modelio 2 in ( http://forge.modelio.org/issues/25 ) but still I didn't find it i...
29 October 2014
- 20:13 Issue #206: Unmasking an interface N-ary link does not show the interfaces
- After upgrading to Modelio 3.2.0 I found that this issue seems to no longer occur.
In 3.2.0 when I drag the n-ary li...
27 October 2014
- 11:49 Modeler Module Revision 69: Copied branches/modelio3 to branches/modelio3.2.x.
23 October 2014
- 16:10 Modeler Module Revision 68: Upgrade module.xml to new Modelio 3.2 format.
- 15:58 Issue #206 (New): Unmasking an interface N-ary link does not show the interfaces
- I create a pair of classes, each with a port, one port providing an interface and one requiring the same. I connect t...
- 15:18 Issue #181: Workspace conflict with eclipse
- I have a work-around to this issue on my system; I created a wrapper shell script containing:
- 14:49 Issue #205 (New): Interface links cannot be shared between diagrams
- I am running Modelio 3.1.2 on both Linux (Fedora-19) and Windows (Win-7). An issue I have run into is when using port...
19 October 2014
- 21:50 Issue #204: Exported XMI file broken
- Do now parse the XMI using the name of the element (=transition) instead of the type attribute.
16 October 2014
- 23:44 Issue #204: Exported XMI file broken
- My Description was not fully taken over the XML is missing. I will try it with inline code:
- 23:42 Issue #204 (Assigned): Exported XMI file broken
- When exporting an xmi with model containing a state machine the following problem occurs:
Also available in: Atom