From 19 March 2018 to 17 April 2018
13 April 2018
- 11:59 Issue #343 (New): Other internal events than do/exit/entry for states in state chart diagrams
- in Modelio 3.7 it's only possible to create internal auto transitions from kind do/entry/exit. It would be great to h...
- 10:39 Evolution #342 (New): Select a represented element (on lifelines) in the explorer
because I split long sequence diagrams in smaller parts and use the same lifelines in these parts to synchroni...
- 07:12 Issue #341 (New): No 'Select in Explorer' in sequence diagram
in opposite to diagrams like class diagrams and state machine diagrams I'm not able to select a diagram in expl...
- 07:03 Issue #340 (New): 'Hidden' Parts in sequence diagram
If I add a combined fragment to the diagram which is places over a lifeline and them I will add a note to this...
11 April 2018
- 12:57 Evolution #339: returned value + name of a local variable in an operation of a sequence diagram
- This point was also discussed in the forum: <https://www.modelio.org/forum/7-general-help/4262-returned-value-name-of...
10 April 2018
- 19:33 Evolution #339: returned value + name of a local variable in an operation of a sequence diagram
- Sorry, I've forgot an example: The message should look like
a = operation(b, c, d): boolean
- 15:19 Evolution #339 (New): returned value + name of a local variable in an operation of a sequence dia...
- In some cases it will be useful to show the type of the return value and the name of a variable to whicht the result ...
30 March 2018
- 15:09 Issue #338 (Assigned): Multiple sequence diagram creation should not be possible
- Sequence diagram under a given Interaction aims to depict the complete sequence of its owner.
So having multiple dia...
Also available in: Atom