From 13 April 2018 to 12 May 2018
02 May 2018
- 16:03 Issue #346 (New): After copy/paste of a Communication Interaction model it can not be edited
- After copy/paste of a Communication Interaction model it can not be edited.
The "links" are not created in the Mode...
25 April 2018
- 17:55 Evolution #345 (Assigned): Element with the same name can not be differentiate inside provided list
- 10:34 Evolution #345 (Assigned): Element with the same name can not be differentiate inside provided list
- When the GUI provide a list of possible Element only the name of the Element are provided, in case of redefined eleme...
- 10:21 Issue #344: Sequence diagram can be deleted from diagram editor
- Related to https://www.modelio.org/forum/15-issues/4310-the-whole-sequence-diagram-is-deleted-when-pressing-delete.ht...
- 10:21 Issue #344 (Assigned): Sequence diagram can be deleted from diagram editor
- After clicking on Sequence diagram background, pressing "delete" suppress the sequence diagram.
This behavior is spe...
13 April 2018
- 11:59 Issue #343 (New): Other internal events than do/exit/entry for states in state chart diagrams
- in Modelio 3.7 it's only possible to create internal auto transitions from kind do/entry/exit. It would be great to h...
- 10:39 Evolution #342 (New): Select a represented element (on lifelines) in the explorer
because I split long sequence diagrams in smaller parts and use the same lifelines in these parts to synchroni...
- 07:12 Issue #341 (New): No 'Select in Explorer' in sequence diagram
in opposite to diagrams like class diagrams and state machine diagrams I'm not able to select a diagram in expl...
- 07:03 Issue #340 (New): 'Hidden' Parts in sequence diagram
If I add a combined fragment to the diagram which is places over a lifeline and them I will add a note to this...
Also available in: Atom