- Registered on: 16 January 2018
- Last connection: 21 June 2018
Reported issues: 7
21 June 2018
- 15:01 Modelio 3 Issue #347 (New): Not left aligned operations and attributes in class
- Hi all,
sometimes the content of operations (with their signature) and attributes (with their types and multiplici...
13 April 2018
- 10:39 Modelio 3 Evolution #342 (Resolved): Select a represented element (on lifelines) in the explorer
because I split long sequence diagrams in smaller parts and use the same lifelines in these parts to synchroni...
- 07:12 Modelio 3 Issue #341 (Resolved): No 'Select in Explorer' in sequence diagram
in opposite to diagrams like class diagrams and state machine diagrams I'm not able to select a diagram in expl...
- 07:03 Modelio 3 Issue #340 (New): 'Hidden' Parts in sequence diagram
If I add a combined fragment to the diagram which is places over a lifeline and them I will add a note to this...
11 April 2018
- 12:57 Modelio 3 Evolution #339: returned value + name of a local variable in an operation of a sequence diagram
- This point was also discussed in the forum: <https://www.modelio.org/forum/7-general-help/4262-returned-value-name-of...
10 April 2018
- 19:33 Modelio 3 Evolution #339: returned value + name of a local variable in an operation of a sequence diagram
- Sorry, I've forgot an example: The message should look like
a = operation(b, c, d): boolean
- 15:19 Modelio 3 Evolution #339 (New): returned value + name of a local variable in an operation of a sequence dia...
- In some cases it will be useful to show the type of the return value and the name of a variable to whicht the result ...
19 January 2018
- 10:43 Modelio 3 Evolution #334 (New): View value of attribute in a diagram
please show the value of an attribute in a class diagram if this attribute is shown there. For example: An attr...
16 January 2018
- 10:29 Modelio 3 Issue #333 (Resolved): Internal error while moving position of an interface after an undo was bee...
- If I make an undo in a class diagram and will move the position of an interface after that I get the message
Also available in: Atom