- Registered on: 15 January 2015
- Last connection: 19 May 2017
Reported issues: 12
23 August 2016
- 17:41 INTO-CPS Issue #303 (Resolved): Guid tag values displayed on blocks
- When creating a new INTO-CPS model and applying the various INTO-CPS stereotypes/tag values, various guid are shown o...
12 July 2016
- 16:09 INTO-CPS Issue #302 (Resolved): Configuration issue
- I think the configuration generation produces incorrect configs. The "fmus" section should refer to the same FMU ID a...
06 July 2016
- 17:54 INTO-CPS Issue #301 (Resolved): Configuration generation not working
- Using INTO-SysML version 1.0.33, I am unable to generate a configuration from a connections diagram. The example is i...
20 June 2016
- 17:17 INTO-CPS Issue #298: Can't connect ports in INTO-CPS v1.0.31
- Does not work in v1.0.32 either. Example model in: INTO-CPS_SVN/WP3/T3_5_Pilot_Studies/UAVSwarm/INTO-CPS/INTO-SysML/U...
16 June 2016
- 10:31 INTO-CPS Issue #298 (Resolved): Can't connect ports in INTO-CPS v1.0.31
- I don't seem to be able to attach connectors to ports in Connection Diagrams in 1.0.31 INTO-CPS module
13 June 2016
- 16:21 INTO-CPS Issue #297 (Resolved): INTO-CPS view won't work with ports
- I've added several ports to EComponents - I am unable to add any port information with the INTO-CPS view.
See the ...
10 May 2016
- 18:04 INTO-CPS Issue #294 (Closed): Perspectives have blank panes
- Some of the perspectives in INTO-CPS models have blank panes - I have been working on INTO-CPS SVN\WP3\T3_5_Pilot_Stu...
- 17:47 INTO-CPS Issue #293 (Closed): Stereotypes still incorrect between module upgrades
- I have noticed that several elements have incorrect stereotypes in the three tank SysML model using the INTO-CPS modu...
14 April 2016
08 April 2016
- 17:19 INTO-CPS Issue #289 (Closed): INTO-CPS panel won't work with variables or ports
- When I create variables and ports on a block, the INTO-CPS panel does not let me define any INTO-specific information...
Also available in: Atom