06 December 2013
No issues for this version
- Removes @mdl annotations for properties when generating in ModelDriven mode.
- Enhances import generation. There should be a lot less unwanted imports.
- ElementImport links in the model are also always generated.
- Fixes generation of wrapped types for properties, for example Map<Integer, String> instead of Map<int, String>.
- Adds missing separator in generation of enumerations without literals.
- Deactivates visibility enforcement rules during generation, triggering too many false-positive.
- Annotations are now generated before parameter’s modifiers, to avoid warnings…
- Removes duplicated “extends” keyword for DataTypes having a “JavaExtends” tagged value.
- Generics can now be generated without full name.
- New ‘GenerateJavadocMarkers’ parameter, to allow removing javadoc markers in model driven mode. Contributed by TAS.
- ‘updateModel’ peer service should never ask the user what to do…
- Adds encoding when retrieve code in Model Driven mode.
- Avoids a few problems with homonym elements.
- Fixes reverse of full name non wrapped predefined types.
- Replaces throw link to TemplateParameters with tagged values, to avoid a core audit error.
- Ignores all element imports that can be deduced from the model, instead of creating them in the model.
- More accurate type lookup algorithm, taking visibility into account.
- Fixes binary reverse of annotation definitions.
- “Type not found” warnings and such are now related to the corresponding model element.
- Adds annotation reverse for enumeration literals.
- Changeable value shouldn’t be set to None when reversing an Attribute/AssociationEnd with getter/setter.