24 February 2012
Version for Modelio 2.1.01
- Updated diagram creation for Modelio 2.1.
- Added new peer services for accessor management. (already existing in JavaDesigner 1.2.31 from Modelio 1.2)
- Evolution #17 – Generate “return null” or something like that while generating operation returing an objet
- Anomalie #18 – No code should be generated for references (attribute, assoc, parameter, etc) to nocode element.
- Fixed default import generation for collections.
- Anomalie #19 – Running application which reads from console hangs the Modelio
- Evolution #23: Support more “collection to use” Adds “ArrayDequeue as Dequeue”
- Added initialization when opening the directory chooser in the reverse wizard.
- Most tag types are now visible when selecting java stereotypes.
- Fixed relative file contribution to model components.
- Integration of Java 7 syntax.
- All Attributes and AssociationEnds reversed into an Interface should have a ‘public’ visibility and the ‘final’ keyword.
- Fixed a potential audit error when reversing an Extern Interface.
- Removes a generics bug involving a Map containing a simple wildcard.
- Allowed reverse of several element imports between the same elements. (JavaStatic imports)
- Removed a blocking audit error at reverse when using a TemplateParameter from a Parameter.
- Fixed reverse of “Concurrent” collections.
- Adds some ‘known containers’ for the reverse: ArrayDequeue, Dequeue, Reference, WeakReference, SoftReference & PhantomReference.
- Enhance parser warning messages when a type is not found.