over 8 years late (14 June 2012)
Version for Modelio 2.2, upgrade of the ANTLR part of the reverse
- “javah” target is no more generated in ant files when no native classes are found.
- Automatic interface implementation should now be triggered only for Interfaces having operations.
- Accessors on interfaces are now always generated as public.
- Accessors on interfaces are now generated when the “generate accessor” parameter is set to “Smart”.
- JavaDesigner now installs its documentation at deployment.
- Fixed a few cases when @email@example.com weren’t generated as intended.
- Default generated return aren’t restricted to predefined types anymore.
- New enumeration generation for metamodel 8020.
- Fixes attribute generation for generic types like List < Set < String > >
- In “release” mode, the “mdl” import shouldn’t be generated anymore.
- New image for getter/setter stereotypes.
- When generating an element with an opened dirty editor, choosing “no” reloads the editor instead of staying in the current state.
- Avoids some errors when refreshing editor status.
- New automatic diagram creation feature, based on the new modeling wizard plugin from Modelio.
- JavaDesigner commands should also be available on TemplateParameters.
- Color syntax added to the Modelio editor in realease mode.
- Added a “generate Javadoc” peer service.
- Launching javadoc generation without a valid JDK should now trigger a message box.
- New reverse using ANTLR 3.4.1. It should be far more robust and powerful.
- Most simple and multiline comments are now reversed in the new “JavaComment” note instead of ignored (or worse, triggering a parsing error).
- Type lookup in reverse is now more precise, avoiding some degradations in the model after an update operation.
- Enumeration content is now reversed in model form instead of a “JavaCode” note.
- When reversing a template parameter, the old type should be reseted.
- Reverse of ‘in’ or ‘out’ parameters no longer changes their passing mode to ‘inout’ everytime.
- No more ‘invalid manipulation’ error when reversing a class missing from a model component.
- Simple/Complete structural reverse modes should now work as intended.
- Anomalie #39: Line number not shown when a parsing problem occurs.
- Anomalie #31 – Java reverse error
- Anomalie #36 – Problem reversing Java declaration ending with a comment
- Anomalie #40 – Strange XML error while reversing Java project
- New binary reverse wizard, allowing multiple jars to be selected at the same time.
- Binary reverse of arrays fixed.
- Binary reverse of static keyword fixed.
- Random crash of the binary reverse fixed.