Compiling the Modelio plugins¶
- Launch Eclipse
- Set the current workspace to the root directory of the modelio_sources
- Import the modelio plugins projects
- Run ‘File / Import’
- Choose ‘General / Existing Projects into Workspace’
- Select your current workspace directory, and validate.
- Configure the ‘target’ definition
- Go to the RCPTARGET project
- Open the rcp.target file
- In the “Target Definition” window, click on the “Set as Target Platform”
Eclipse should now be displaying the modelio.plugins projects in the workspace tree.
- From the Eclipse menu, launch the ‘Project/Clean’ command
- From the Eclipse menu, launch the ‘Project/BuildAll’ command
- Check for compilation errors
Test the build¶
You can test Modelio by running it into Eclipse.
- Find the ‘PRODUCTS/ project in the workspace tree and unfold its contents.
- Open the ‘modelio-os.product’ definition. This opens an Eclipse editor on it.
- In the opened Editor launch the ‘Launch an Eclipse application’ command.