From 25 June 2014 to 24 July 2014
24 July 2014
- 15:02 Issue #189 (Resolved): Use-Case-Diagram, remapping Owner/Target side in Link/Flow
- Fixed in ModelTool, the 'InformationSource' and 'InformationTarget' dependencies were badly filled.
- 11:20 Issue #170 (Resolved): block diagram redraw problem
- Links with invisible source or target should now be masked.
- 09:43 Issue #192 (Resolved): Event Copy/Clone is impossible
- Ownership rule added to DefaultMetaExpert.
23 July 2014
- 15:49 Issue #194 (Resolved): Messages are exported outside OperandFragments
- 15:45 Issue #195 (Resolved): Link XMI export/import does not work
- The export and import of Link Elements does not work.
When exporting and importing the attached project errors occur.
16 July 2014
- 10:05 Issue #194 (Resolved): Messages are exported outside OperandFragments
- When exporting in XMI a sequence diagra with message contained by a OperandFragment, in the resulting XMI file Messag...
08 July 2014
- 16:09 Issue #189: Use-Case-Diagram, remapping Owner/Target side in Link/Flow
- Reproduced with Modelio 3.1.2 - 201405191231 on Windows 8.1 64-bit.
- 15:46 Issue #189 (Assigned): Use-Case-Diagram, remapping Owner/Target side in Link/Flow
- 16:02 Issue #141: It's not possible to specify minint and maxint in CombinedFragment loop operand
- Evolution request. Not planned.
- 16:01 Issue #141 (Closed): It's not possible to specify minint and maxint in CombinedFragment loop operand
- 15:52 Issue #173 (Closed): jython instanates the wrong class loader
- 15:51 Issue #179 (Assigned): switch workspace
- 15:42 Issue #193 (Assigned): XMI import not working for spec 2.4.1. and 2.5
- 15:02 Issue #193 (Assigned): XMI import not working for spec 2.4.1. and 2.5
- Importing infrastructure and superstructure xmi files for specification version 2.4 works without problems, but for v...
Also available in: Atom